I found this super cute 'patchwork heart' card on another blog that I follow. It is from the super talented Aaron Brown. Here are her assembly directions:
1. Cut a piece of cardstock slightly larger than your chipboard heart.
2. Cut small squares of Pattern paper (mine are 3/4" x 3/4") and ruff the edges with your scissors and ink the edges.
3. Glue the pattern paper to the cardstock in a random pattern.
4. Attach the pattern paper to the to the chipboard heart.
5. Cut around the heart with a craft knife, ruff up the cut edge and ink.
I would love to see how this art inspires you. Make your paper proud!