Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Contest: Win this "Sophia" layout


I already love this paper pack...with its sunny and happy designs. I am also learning that I love the color pink! Who knew?...after so many years of fighting against it...Pink, you win! I love you!

Here is the best news: Leave a comment and you will be entered into a drawing to win this layout! Yippee! Even better...If you win, so does your CTMH consultant. She will also win this homemade layout. (only applies to my team members) 2 winners! Double Yippee!!

Contest runs until March 31st. I will contact you for your address if you win and the name of your CTMH consultant. Best wishes to all of you! The winner will also be posted here April 1st...no joke! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it and so want it! Since I am the first I probably wont win it but it always great to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having so much fun looking through your ideas. Miss being able to talk. After 5 girls I gave into pink a long time ago. Love your layout. Hope to see you this summer when we are down.

    ReplyDelete